PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Bottle – Hand Sanitizer Gel , 2L Pump Bottle – 9625-02-EC (pack of 2)
The Purell advanced instant hand sanitizer, pump bottle, is an antimicrobial gel that contains 70 percent ethyl alcohol to help reduce the number of germs on hands, and four moisturizers to help keep skin hydrated. This pump bottle dispenses small amounts of foam at a time. The hand sanitizer meets U.S. Food and Drug administration
The Purell advanced instant hand sanitizer, pump bottle, is an antimicrobial gel that contains 70 percent ethyl alcohol to help reduce the number of germs on hands, and four moisturizers to help keep skin hydrated. This pump bottle dispenses small amounts of foam at a time. The hand sanitizer meets U.S. Food and Drug administration (FDA) healthcare personnel hand-washing requirements. Hand sanitizers (also called hand antiseptics) are liquids, gels, or foams that help reduce the number of germs on hands when a small amount is rubbed into the skin; no rinsing with water or drying with towels is needed. In situations when soap and water are not available, the U.S. Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC) recommends use of an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers can quickly reduce the number of germs on hands, but do not eliminate every kind of pathogenic microorganism. Hand sanitizers are not as effective when hands are visibly dirty. They are available in a range of sizes, from small bottles for personal use to large mounted dispensers for Public or institutional use. They are also available as wipes: small, disposable paper or nonwoven towels soaked in a hand sanitizer liquid. Hand sanitizers are typically part of hand hygiene programs at health care and food processing facilities, where pathogenic microorganisms are common. Gojo industries manufactures hygiene products, including hand washing, hand sanitizing, and skin care formulas under the GOJO, Purell, provon, micrell, and aquell brands. The company, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Akron, oh.
- TRUSTED brand: Purell Instant hand sanitizer is the most trusted and used hand sanitizer by hospitals and clinically proven effective in maintaining skin health
- Effective hand sanitizer: one squirt of Purell Instant hand sanitizer kills as many germs as two squirts of any other national brand
- SKIN MOISTURER: formulated with four nourishing skin-conditioning agents for a skin-friendly hand sanitizer that soothes your skin and prevents dryness
- GERM KILLER: proven to kill 99.99 percent of germs on hands to keep you healthy in the most demanding environments
- Use everywhere: keep a bottle of Purell Instant hand sanitizer throughout your house, office, car, and everywhere else to disinfect germs and bacteria at all times